In the modern era, where we have got used to living in a fast lifestyle, and if any appliances are found in the kitchen that can make our work easier and faster then what would be better. Today, electric kettles have become commonplace in every kitchen and those who are away from family and cook themselves, as well as how much importance of electric kettles in the life of hostelers, no one can tell them more.
So our reviewer brings you the best electric kettles under 1500
By using electric kettles you can boil water, milk, and eggs, make tea, coffee, soup, maggie, and noodles, etc within a few minutes. And this appliance is very useful in the winter season.
- Best Selling Electric Kettles Under 1500 in India:
- Electric Kettles: Buying Guide and Review
- Benefits Of An Electric Kettle:
Best Selling Electric Kettles Under 1500 in India:
Prestige PKOSS 1.8 Litre Kettle (Red/Black)Most Popular
Pigeon by Stovekraft Quartz 1.7 LitreEditor Choice
Inalsa Electric Kettle Upright 1.8-Litre
Kitchoff WDF Automatic Electric Multi-Purpose Kettle (1.5 Litre)Best Selling
Butterfly EKN 1.5-Litre Electric Kettle
Kent 1.7 Litre Electric Kettle (Transparent)
Kitchoff Automatic Stainless Steel Electric Kettle, (1.8 Litre)
V-Guard VKM12 1.2-litres Multi-Purpose Kettle
Inalsa with LED Illumination, 1.8 L Glass Kettle
Electric Kettles: Buying Guide and Review
Where the conventional stovetop kettles take more time, produce shrill noise and it has to be constantly monitored until the food is completely cooked and on the other hand by electric kettles, we can cook in less time and you can do your other work without any hassle because they automatically stop after reaching the maximum threshold temperature.
But before purchasing any electric appliance, it is necessary to have complete information about them and it should be inspected and tested. We are listing down all the necessary parameter you should check before buying it-
How to Choose Best electric kettles under 1500:
Electric kettles should always be bought by a trusted brand because they ensure the use of quality material to make it and you will find service centers of a good brand at every location easily.
Electric Kettles come with a wide range of capacity. Typically they start from 500ml to 5 liters but most of the demand is for kettles up to 500ml -2 liters. Normally in one liter, you can boil 750-850ml water. So it totally depends upon you for how many members you want to take it and more capacity takes more space if you are carrying out every day.
Note that while cooking or boiling anything, you must have left 20 percent space empty of the kettles so that the beverages or whatever you are cooking does not spill out.
3. Boiling Speed
Boiling Speed totally depends on the wattage. Generally, 1500 watt kettles take 2-3 minutes to boil 1-liter water.
4. Appearance and Material Used
The electric kettle should be attractive with color and good design. Electric kettles are mainly made of three types of materials-
- Stainless Steel:- It is always a good decision to buy kettles made of stainless steel instead of other materials because they are durable, do not discolor quickly, and retain taste and odor.
- Plastic Made Kettles:- These can be a good alternative because they never rust and are available in different colors. But the thing to note is that a kettle made of good quality plastic should always be taken because there is a higher risk of leaching of organic compounds into hot water by plastics.
- Glass Made Kettles:-The main flask is made of transparent glass and the other part is made of plastic or stainless steel. Due to transparent, you can see the water boiling and cooking any dish from outside and it looks so beautiful.
But make insure always to buy more heat-resistant glass kettles. Because less heat resistant glass kettles are more prone to breakage.
5. Corded or Cordless
There are basically two types of electric kettles in the market, corded and cordless.
Cordless are becoming popular because their base can be removed and you can detach the kettles and take it anywhere.
But in corded it is always connected to the kettles and whenever we pour something, a plug connected to the cord comes in the path.
6. Power Consumption and Safety
7. Price and Warranty
Benefits Of An Electric Kettle:
- Energy Saver:- Same amount of water boil by an electric kettle consume less amount of energy compared to the LPG or CNG gas.
- Time Saver:- It takes less time to boil or cook anything over the traditional gas stoves.
- Automatic Turn off/on:- When cooking or boiling anything in an old gas stove kettle, it has to stand near it to slow or accelerate the heat, but the electric kettle stops automatically once the temperature reaches its maximum threshold limit and by this feature, it reduces the power consumption.
- Easy to Operate:-Just pour the water in the kettles, plug the cable in the board switch it on and it will start doing its work.
- Reliable and Safe:-All materials used in electrical kettles are insulated for heat and electricity. And there is no need to light a fire so it is very safe and reliable.
- Never operate the appliance empty.
- Never lift the kettle from the base when the unit is in operation.
- Customers should not wash the base of the kettle.